Update container config values, comments. Make things easier to configure for locked domains.
Review Request #2950 - Created Nov. 28, 2011 and submitted
I've attempted to make it a little easier for people to enable locked domains by clarifying some comments and marking critical configuration sections. Please, if I've misinterpreted or misrepresented a config setting, let me know. Will attach a JIRA if necessary. I did want some comments before submitting something like this though.
All tests pass.
Posted (Nov. 28, 2011, 9:20 p.m.)
Posted (Nov. 29, 2011, 1:09 p.m.)
Nevermind my comment about the new "default.domain.*" properties -- after another look this morning with fresh eyes I see that they are used within container.js itself... I did a quick search through the codebase for "jsUriTemplate" and I found a reference in a test PHP file -- if you remove it from container.js it might make sense to remove it from the PHP file too. Assuming you've tested the changes in an actual locked domain environment to be sure everything is still working properly then I say LGTM.